13 Pinoy Quotable Quotes of 2013
by Sankage Steno
Baka maunahan pa ‘ko ng Spot.ph o GMA News Online kaya isusulat ko na ang sa tingin ko e pinakatumatak na mga statement ng mga sikat na personalities dito sa Pilipinas, with an exception of one person na mababasa mo mamaya.
Pumili lang ako ng 13 base sa mga natatandaan kong malalaking balita ng taon at base na rin sa kaunting pag-Google ko kanina. Siguro e may mas deserving na mapasama sa listahan kong ‘to, kaya ikaw na ang bahalang maglagay sa comment ng quotes na sa tingin mo e dapat napabilang dito.
13 Quotable Quotes of 2013
13. Miriam Defensor Santiago (to Juan Ponce Enrile):
He is a psychopath, hypersexualized, serial womanizer!
Actually, pwedeng punuin ni Miriam alone ang list na ‘to.
12. Juan Ponce Enrile (to Miriam Defensor Santiago):
I was advised to ignore what was said about me during the hearing because the abusive words were from a cuckoo, an insane, bitterly hostile mind.
Look who’s talking.
11. Manny Pacquiao (after beating Rios via unanimous decision):
This is not about my comeback. My victory is a symbol of my people’s comeback from a natural disaster and a national tragedy.
Very well said, you know.
10. Megan Young (winning answer in Miss World):
I treasure a core value of humanity and that guides people how they act the way they do. I will use this to show other people how they can understand each other… as one, we can help society.
Another way of saying, err… World Peace!
9. Lani Mercado (her comment on the pork barrel issue):
Basta ‘wag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao.
Basta ‘wag din kayong mangungurakot.
8. Arnold Clavio (in an interview with Napoles’ lawyer):
Pang-sira ka ng araw e … Binago ko na nga. Tatawa-tawa ka pa.
You made my day. Yes, you.
7. Korina Sanchez (on her radio show in the wake of typhoon Yolanda):
Itong si Anderson Cooper, sabi wala daw government presence sa Tacloban. Mukhang hindi niya alam ang sinasabi niya.
Mukhang alam na alam mo sinasabi mo a.
6. Anderson Cooper (answers back to Korina):
Miss Sanchez is welcome to go there (Tacloban) and I would urge her to go there. I don’t know if she has but her husband’s the Interior minister. I’m sure he can arrange a flight.
I’m sure she’s not welcome in your heart. Wink.
5. President Noynoy Aquino (July SONA):
Saan po kayo humuhugot ng kapal ng mukha?
E kayo po, saan?
4. Mar Roxas (to Tacloban’s mayor):
You have to understand. You are a Romualdez and the president is an Aquino … Bahala na kayo sa buhay n’yo.
Bahala na rin po kami sa inyo sa 2016.
3. Jessica Soho (to Vice Ganda):
Rape is not a joke.
Jokes are half-meant. Therefore, rape is not half-meant.
2. Janet Lim-Napoles (during the Senate hearing):
I don’t know … I invoke my right (against self-incrimination).
I can’t even…
1. Anne Curtis (Prive incident):
I can buy you, your friends, and this club!
Buy me, Anne! Please. Take me. Parang awa mo na!